Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving Turkeys

To counterbalance all the recent positivity, here are the 2007-2008 films that have a 1/5 rating. I'm including 2007 films because I watched most of them in 2008; the list would be too short without them.

Maybe I'll write about these someday (yeah right):

10,000,000 B.C.
30 Days of Night
The Brave One
Captivity
The Darjeeling Limited
Diary of the Dead
Feast of Love
Hairspray
Hell Ride
Hitman
John Adams
Jumper
La Vie en Rose
Lars and the Real Girl
Das Leben der Anderen (The Lives of Others)
Made of Honor
Rendition
Reservation Road
Rocket Science
Sunshine
Vacancy

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

The Brave One?! You didn't like the line "I want my dog back!" bang bang bang.

Phil G said...

Lars and the real girl? Awww... Cmon!
John Adams I totally agree!